Fleet Town vs Aldershot instructions for fans
Tuesday will be Fleet’s first home friendly and our first game under the new covid instructions. Please read these instructions carefully:
- As per FA instructions the crowd is limited to 150, we will be tracking attendance and will not let more people in than that.
- Consider arriving earlier than the 7.45pm kick off time to ensure we can get everyone into the ground safely
- Car parking space will be at a premium so if you can walk to the ground please do
- Entry will be through the clubhouse, we will not be using the turnstiles, please use the main clubhouse doors
- On entering the clubhouse you will either go left to go to the bar or right to enter the ground – there will be signs and directions to help you
- Entry to the ground is £5 for adults and £3 concessions, you will be able to pay by cash or by card at the bar if you would prefer to not use cash (If you want to pay entry to the ground by card please go left to the bar)
- On entry to the ground there is a one way system please follow it
- The tea bar will only be serving hot drinks
- The stand has social distancing measures in place, please sit in the available places, do not move what has been set up
- There will be hand sanitiser throughout the ground and clubhouse, if you want to wear a mask please bring your own
- There is plenty of space in the ground to spread out and socially distance, government instructions are not to have groups of more than 6
- We will be keeping track and trace details through the ground, so please complete these documents. Government instructions are we have to keep these details for 21 days, after this it will be destroyed
- We reserve the right to remove anyone who is not abiding by these rules
It will be great to have you back in the ground, but we all need to work together to make sure that we can keep having fans throughout the season. Above all enjoy the game.